LEGAL NOTICE-TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- This website is the property of Elefantina S.L. (hereinfater, the COMPANY), with registered office at C/ Clara del Rey, 34, 28002 Madrid – Spain and VAT number B-84337971. All content, written as well as photographic is owned by such COMPANY. Elefantina S.L. is legal owner of the registered commercial brand ACERO&LEYVA (hereinfater ACERO&LEYVA).
- Through the WEB http://aceroleyva.com/ (hereinafter, the WEB) the catalogue of available brand products (hereinafter, the PRODUCT or PRODUCTS) are offered to be acquire by the WEB user (hereinafter, USER) through the online shop.
- ACERO&LEYVA is a registered commercial brand of bags crafted in Madrid with high quality leathers and following a clear philosophy of controlled manufacturing and local provision of materials.
- The WEB and its external communication sections are directly developped by ACERO&LEYVA as well as its access. Third parties platforms are used (YOUTUBE,INSTAGRAM,FACEBOOK) for such communication but those are managed under their own conditions of use by such third parties.
- By accessing and using the WEB, it shall be understood that the USER clearly manifest the acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of such WEB, including the cookies and the privacy policies.
- If USER does not agree with these CONDITIONS, we request him/ her not to access nor use the WEB.
- In case the USER access to the WEB and places a PRODUCT purchase, he/ she shall be bound to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE and to the SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS available at the WEB adn shall be accepted before placing the PRODUCT purchase order.
- The access to the WEB shall be done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the USER.
- ACERO&LEYVA reserves the right to modify the content of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE and the sale terms and conditions at any time it may deem appropriate.
- The USER agrees to use the WEB, the contents and services offered according to the applicable Spanish legislation, to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE and his/ her good faith.
- The USER shall refrain from an illicit use of such WEB and shall not use the content and information in it to make advertisement and/ or communication for commercial purposes.
- ACERO&LEYVA may exercise legal actions deemed appropriate against the USER violating these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
- In order to register on the NEWSLETTER service, ACERO&LEYVA shall request contact data to the USER and the acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. In case of not accepting such acceptance, ACERO&LEYVA will not register the USER on the NEWSLETTER system.
- In order to facilitate the delivery of the purchased PRODUCT, ACERO&LEYVA shall provide the USER email address to the shipping company so as to clearly inform the USER regarding the timing of PRODUCT delivery.
- All contents of the WEB, unless otherwise stated, are the exclusive property of ACERO&LEYVA or of third parties authorising their inclusión therein.
- Likewise, all trade names, brands or any kind of distinctive signs included on the WEB are protected by the law and their reproduction, imitation, use or insertion without due authorisation by ACERO&LEYVA is prohibited.
- The USER acknowledges that the unauthorised reproduction, distribution, trading or tansformation of the aforementioned elements may be considered as an infirgement of the rights of intellectual and/or industrial property of ACERO&LEYVA or of the holders thereof.
- Therefore, the reproduction, transformation, public communciation, distribution, making available to the general public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents included on the WEB, as well as its design and display of contents, is prohibited without the consent and authorisation of the rights holder or unless it is legally permitted.
- In any case the access to the WEB may entitle anybody to acquire the intellectual and/or industrial property rights over the contents included on the mentioned WEB.
The contents available on the WEB shall not be used in a different purpose tan the one stipulated in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE and in the SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
It is prohibited the inclusion of links to third parties without the express written consent of ACERO&LEYVA.
- Any controversy arising from the interpretation of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE-LEGAL NOTICE shall be construed under the Spanish law.
- These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE-LEGAL NOTICE as well as the remaining information related to SALE and COOKIES POLICY are written in Spanish. All the information is also provided in English. In any case, the information prevailing shall be the Spanish version.
- ACERO&LEYVA and the USER, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the COMPANY’s registered office for any controversy that may arise.